Preparation time : 25 min
- 1 pac Raw Plain Breakfast Chicken Sausage
- 1/3 pac Fettuccine Traditional Egg Pasta
- 3 cloves chopped Garlic
- 1 medium chopped Onion
- 8 Cherry Tomato Red
- 1 sprig Parsley
- 1 tablespoon Avocado Oil
- Himalayan Organic Pink Salt to taste
- Himalayan Parmesan to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Slice of Organic 100% Whole Wheat Sourdough
- Chilli Flakes to taste
- Touch of Red/ White Wine
- Boil the pasta with a pinch of salt and a drop of avocado oil.
- Cook the thawed raw sausages gently, on low to medium heat on both sides for 10-12 minutes.
- Slice and keep them aside.
- In a separate pan, sauté the onions and garlic till soft.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes and sliced sausages. Sprinkle oregano and chilli flakes.
- Deglaze with a touch of wine. Add salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta with a spoon of the water it was boiled in.
- Plate and garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese. Serve with sourdough.