Hemp hearts are hulled hemp seeds. Hemp hearts are a complete protein food, which contains all the nine essential amino acids that humans must get from food. 100g of hemp hearts have 31% proteins, 45% essential fats, vitamins, and minerals.
They have an earthy, nutty, and wholesome taste. They are rich source of magnesium, iron and phosphorus, essential amino acids and essential fatty acids.
These hemp hearts are organic. This makes them taste better and full of proteins, fibre, vitamins, antioxidants and minerals such as iron, magnesium, and phosphorus. These can be enjoyed by vegans, vegetarians, women, athletes, and seniors.
– Helps in managing sugar and junk food cravings
– Rich in micro nutrients and macro nutrients
– Rich in fibre and helps in weight management
– Complete protein – all nine essential amino acids
– Nutrients for anaemic women
– Nutrients for the brain
– Excellent for growth of hairs, skin, and nails
How to use: 2 tablespoons sprinkled on curries, dals, cooked vegetables, pastas, noodles, stir fry dishes, soups and salads or consumed directly.
Suitable for people of all ages.
- Sugar cravings
- High blood sugars
- Pain and inflammation
- Autoimmune disorders
- Menstrual pain and cramps
- Weak and sore muscles