The Vanilla beans are hand-picked in Madagascar and then cured, wrapped, and dried in a process that takes 4 to 6 months. The specialised labour required to get one of the world’s most expensive spices is intense and rigorous. And we wouldn’t settle for the commercial flavourings and artificial essences.
If that’s not enough our barks have NO DAIRY, NO REFINED SUGAR, NO PALM OIL, NO SOY LECITHIN.
Rest assured, we skip all the bad stuff with no compromises on the experience of the delicate and vibrant flavours of these barks.
The single origin cacao travels only a few metres from farm to bark making this one of the most carbon neutral chocolates in the world.
You are holding something that’s an evolutionary miracle loaded with the goodness of quinoa.
Go ahead. Chomp guilt free.
Ingredients: Fine Flavour Cocoa Beans, Muscovado Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Puffed Quinoa (15%), Madagascar Vanilla (1.5%), Emulsifier Sunflower Lecithin (E322)
Only the best natural ingredients will do.
- Fine flavour cocoa beans, no cocoa powder/ solids.
- Muscovado sugar, not the refined white kind.
- Rich, pure cocoa butter; no hydrogenated vegetable oil.
- Non-GMO sunflower lecithin, not soya lecithin.
- No added vanilla nor chocolate flavours. Nothing artificial.
- Only real fruits, nuts, spices & pure floral distillates.
Packing Size: 100 gms