Thai Khow Suey Simmer Paste
A deep rich paste with a base flavor of turmeric married with the natural sweetness of onions and spice of red chilis. This paste has a lot of room for play. It can seamlessly be converted into beautiful yellow curry by play of a few additional ingredients.
Vegan | Authentic Thai Flavors | Gluten Free | GMO Free | No MSG | No Coloring
Ingredients: Onion, Ginger, Red Chili, Spices
Packing Size: 100 gms
1. Sear the vegetables & protein of choice in a skillet and set aside.
2. Sauté the curry paste in 1 tbsp oil until fragrant. Add 200 ml of coconut milk and the seared vegetables & protein into the curry paste mix and cook till dense.
3. Season with 1.5 tsp sugar, 1-2 tsp salt & 1-2 tbsp soy sauce.
4. Add 800ml of coconut milk, stir well and cook for 15 minutes. Dilute with water if needed.
5. Serve on top of noodles and garnish with shallots, lime juice, chili oil and pickled cabbage.