Thai Green Curry Paste
Gang Kiew Wan Simmer Paste
Distinctively fragrant curry paste with notes of freshness pronounced from kaffir lime, cilantro, green chilies and basil. Beautiful olive green in color this paste is earthy and garlicky in flavor.
Vegan | Authentic Thai Flavors | Gluten Free | GMO Free | No MSG | No Coloring
Ingredients: Lemon Grass, Spinach, Galangal, Celery, Coriander, Kaffir Lime Leaves, Green Chili, Spices
Packing Size: 100 gms
1. Sear the vegetables & protein of choice in a skillet and set aside.
2. Sauté the curry paste with two cloves of garlic (optional) in 1 tbsp oil until fragrant. Add 200 ml of coconut milk and the seared vegetables & protein into the curry paste mix and cook till dense.
3. Season with 1tsp sugar, 1-2 tsp salt & 1-2 tbsp soy sauce.
4. Add 800ml of coconut milk, dilute with water if needed.
5. Tear 3-5 fresh kaffir lime leaves and handful basil into the curry.
6. Simmer on medium low heat for 10 minutes. Serve with Jasmine rice.