Conscious Foods organic Pigeon Pea (Tuvar Dal) is nutritious and easy to digest. A staple legume found in Indian cuisine, pigeon pea is used to make dishes like yellow dal, sambhar and puran poli amongst other dishes.
- Known for its high potassium content and good amount of protein and vitamin A
- Low in saturated fat and cholesterol free
- Pigeon pea is one of the most common dals used to make Indian yellow dal
- It can also be used to make a slightly more western lentil soup
- Tuvar dal is also used to make the infamous recipe from South India – Sambhar
Shelf Life: 9 Months
Packing Size: 500 gms