Bhein (as the Multanis call it), is something all of the founder of Pickle Shickle grew up on. So combining this vegetable with a recipe from her childhood had got to be special! And it is! This one is particularly yummy on crackers. And of course, with just about everything else too!
- An offbeat, rare ingredient to use for pickle. Wonder why!
- Crunchy slices of lotus stem filled in this pickle
- Looks beautiful and tastes even better
- Mild Spice
- Cooked in Rice Bran Oil
- A wonderful change from the regular mango or lemon pickle
- Shelf life lab tested and certified
No artificial preservatives
No artificial flavouring
Ingredients from top rated, certified vendors
Cooked in small batches
- Pickle Shickle Poppers (Super easy to make, super hit party snack! Head to the recipe section)
- Dal + Rice + Lotus Stem Pickle
- Crackers + Lotus Stem Pickle
- South Indian Style Curd Rice + Lotus Stem Pickle
- Paneer Kathi Roll + Lotus Stem Pickle
- Aloo Tikkis + Toast + Lotus Stem Pickle
- AND SO MUCH MORE…
Ingredients: Lotus Stem, Rice Bran Oil, Vinegar, Curry Leaves, Whole Green Chillies, Red Chilli Powder, Turmeric, Salt, Garlic, Ginger, Fenugreek, Cumin, Black Mustard Seeds, Sugar
Note: Keep refrigerated after opening. Returns not accepted.
Shelf life: 9 months
Packing size: 350 gms