Out of stock
Made with real spinach and its authentic Italian flat noodle shape, this pasta is sure to please!
Looking for a tasty, healthy pasta alternative? Our Spinach Fettuccini Pasta is a perfect choice! Made with spinach and buckwheat flour, this pasta is grain-free and high-fiber, making it a perfect choice for those on a vegan or paleo diet. And with its delicious, earthy flavor, this pasta is sure to become a family favorite!
Ingredients: Spinach, Buckwheat, Psyllium husk, Flax seeds, Chia seeds, Guar gum, Olive oil, and Himalayan pink salt.
*Macronutrient count per 100grams
Food Additives Used:
Packing Size: 150 gms
• Keep the product frozen.
• Thaw to room temperature before use.
• Zip lock & refreeze unused contents of the bag.
• Remove the pasta on a plate and separate it with your hands.
• Once the sauce is ready, toss the pasta directly in it and toss/mix well.
• Remove from the pan and serve immediately.
• You may Blanche it in hot water for a few seconds, if the preparation of pasta is without the sauce. for.e.g Aglio olio.
Shelf Life: 3 months